Friday, July 30, 2010

Two months later...



Kaden sounded like he had a stuffy nose for two months...I didn't think much about it until 3 weeks ago when he got a bead halfway in his nostril. I started thinking that maybe he wasn't stuffy or had allegies...maybe something was inside his nose! Today, I came face to face with the bead that have been living in my kids nose for two months!
How did we get it out...? We were hanging out at the pool, I was talking to some moms when Kaden lost his balance and his face was under water...when I picked him up he started coughing and blowing air out of his nose and then this bead flew out of there...don't know which way it came out but it did...now Kaden can breath just fine!!!
I'm such a good mom!!!! not...


2 comments:

Braxmeyers said...

Cheaper than going to the doctor :)

clementskids said...

you are right!