Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow Day...Part 1

All the kids playing...

My snow angel!!!

He did not want to come inside!


The big girls!


My wild one!

The little ones...



School was cancelled today, becuaseof ALL the snow! Joe Bob went to Target to get all kinds of gears for the kids to wear outside...boots, pants, gloves, etc! What an awesome time they've had today playing in the snow!!! This morning they played for more than two hours straight in the snow...went to the Robben's for hot cocoa and a movie...and some warmth (I'm guessing!) and went back out for another hour...they came in for lunch...rested for another hour...and off they went outside, again!
Now, they are resting eating popcorn, some more hot cocoa and a movie....and planning on going outside again!!!
Here are some pics from today! taken with my new toy (that I'm trying to figure out!)
P.S-Kaden missed all the action becausehe has a really bad cough...

No comments: